8 to 10 years
Full Time, Permanent
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in knitting fabrics and other articles from yarn: Schedules changes in machine set up to produce knitted fabric, garment, or article according to production schedules and issues instructions to Technicians.
- Verifies Machine set up and directs repair and adjustment of malfunctioning machines.
- Directs training of workers in set up and operation of machines and equipment.
- Examines Knitted fabric article produced to detect variations from standard.
- Get production plan from PPC department and review the plan according to knit assignment, yarn availability and number of days to knit the fabric.
- Prepare the manpower availability according to requirement.
- Review plan for machine efficacy and productivity and man hours according to delivery date
- Follow up audit activity with documentation and presentation.
- Monitoring fabric quality.
- Inspection of fabric and giving final go ahead for dispatch.
Key Result Area
- Down time, costs, adherence to timelines
- Strategic: creative thinking and contemporary management approach to complement business requirements.
- Team Management & Development: Manpower planning and people development
- Process & Innovation: Setting up, streamlining and efficiency improvement of processes.
EducationDiploma / B. Tech- Textiles
Experience8 to 10 years of experience in related field
- Achieve timelines and quality objectives for all area of responsibility.
- Adhering to system and processes, streamlining and efficiency improvement
- Good written & verbal communication skills, ability to work on a team.
Number of Positions Left : 2