Diploma / Graduation
- Should have 9 to 10 years of experience in related field
- Data analysis, Ability to lead a team, system & process implementation, innovation at work.
- Advise the concerned departments in planning and organizing measures necessary for the effective control of personal injuries Verifies Machine set up and directs repair and adjustment of malfunctioning machines.
- Check and evaluate the effectiveness of the action taken or proposed to be taken to prevent personal injuries.
- Carry out safety inspections of dock work to observe the physical conditions of work and the work practices and procedures followed by workers and to render advice on measures to be adopted for removing the unsafe physical conditions and preventing unsafe actions by workers.
- Investigate all fatal and other selected accidents. to investigate the cases of occupational diseases contracted and reportable dangerous occurrences
- Advice on the maintenance of such records as are necessary relating to accidents, dangerous occurrences, and occupational diseases.
- Organize in association with the concerned departments, campaigns, competitions, contests and other activities which will develop and maintain the interest of the workers in establishing and maintaining safe conditions of work and procedures, follow up IMS audit activity with documentation and presentation.
- Design and conduct either independently or in collaboration with the training department, suitable training, and educational programs for the prevention of accidents to dock workers.
- Frame departmental safety rules and safe working practices in consultation with the various departments or authorities; and
- Supervise and guide in respect of safety precautions to be taken while handling dangerous cargo
Key Result Areas
- Adherence to timelines
- Strategic: Creative thinking and contemporary management approach to complement business requirements.
- Team Management & Development: Manpower planning and people development
- Process & Innovation: Setting up, streamlining and efficiency improvement of processes.
- Adequate for all area of responsibility.
- Adhering to system and processes, streamlining and efficiency improvement
- Good written & verbal communication skills, ability to work on a team.