Should have experience of designing Learning management system
Full Time, Permanent
- Become a recognized Subject Matter Expert in technical areas and including competencies to answer a wide range of questions regarding Socks Manufacturing processes.
- Coach and train employees in various skills in large groups.
- Develop technical training module on Knitting, Seaming, Safety, Quality, Stores etc.
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor & measure their training quality results.
- Ensure associates develop required skills as intended.
- Achieve high training satisfaction ratings from associates.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behaviour.
- Assist in coordinating, delivering, and monitoring training activities that directly affect manufacturing processes, including compliance.
- Serve as LMS Admin for related projects.
- Maintain and generate all manufacturing personnel records of training activities, on-the-job training records, and certifications.
- Teaches and models technical skills, concepts, resources, and tools.
- Ensure compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Standard Work (SW), and Work Instructions (WI’s)
- Answer questions and provides training participants with appropriate resources of information.
- Conduct follow-up sessions and monitor progress of trainees.
- Train manufacturing associates on Work Instructions (WI’s), Standard Operating Procedure (SOP’s) and Visual Inspection procedures.
- 30% On the Job (OJT) training facilitation.
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time.
- Complete required continuous training and education such as those related to Knitting, Seaming, Quality, Compliance, & workplace safety.
- Regularly read materials and complete training sessions related to training, learning, manufacturing, quality etc
- Experience providing instruction to a group of people.
- Familiarity with different training approaches OR
- Associate degree with an interest in training and communication Knowledge and skills
- Ability to work and communicate with people at all levels from Technicians, operators to management.
Key Result Area
- Ensure effectiveness of training and 60% readiness of operator/technicians.
- Process & Innovation: keeping updated on upcoming technologies or processes.
EducationPostgraduate or BE Textiles
- Proficiency in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Creativity in expediting simulation-based training program.
- Strong focus on following the process and meeting standards.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, ability to work in a team, taking ownership, Result Oriented. Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Number of positions left : 2