Full Time, Permanent
- As the quality inspector, you will uphold the safety regulations of our company and supervise the production process to guarantee that all our products meet quality expectations.
- will perform regular product evaluations, record inspection results, and recommend improvements to the production process.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality, and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Review plan for machine efficacy and productivity and man hours according to delivery date.
- Follow up audit activity with documentation and presentation.
- Monitoring fabric quality.
- Inspection of fabric and giving final go ahead for dispatch.
Key Result Areas:
- Down time, costs, adherence to timelines.
- Strategic: creative thinking and contemporary management approach to complement business requirements.
- Team Management & Development: Manpower planning and people development.
- Process & Innovation: Setting up, streamlining and efficiency improvement of processes.
EducationDiploma / B. Tech- Textiles
Experience1 to 2 years of experience in related field
- Achieve timelines and quality objectives for all area of responsibility.
- Adhering to system and processes, streamlining and efficiency improvement.
- Good written & verbal communication skills, ability to work on a team.
Number of Positions Left : 19