Full Time, Permanent
- To supervise and control the overall Factory operations.
- To co-ordinate with Planning, Procurement and Distribution Centre so that deliveries to order are dispatched in time.
- To schedule Knitting, Seaming, Washing, Boarding and Packing in such a way to ensure timely deliveries.
- To ensure optimum allocation and utilization of resources to achieve the defined Productivity norms – both man and machine.
- To drive the Cost Reduction agenda in operations by ensuring generation and implementation of such ideas.
- To ensure defined quality parameters in the output and get them First Time Right.
- To ensure Safety and Compliance parameters are adhered to.
- To review the efficiency of operations on a day-to-day basis on all Coat, Quality and Delivery Paramrters.
- To ensure continuous training programs to take place in order to meet the basic training needs and improve the competency levels.
- To motivate and engage the Factory team inclusive of workmen for superior performance.
- To manage Unions, maintain a harmonious relation and ensure adherence to agreed LTS norms.
- To understand the bottlenecks in operations and plan to do away with those.
- To provide active inputs for mid-term and long-term Capacity Planning.
- To formulate appropriate strategies and plans for continuous improvement towards Manufacturing Excellence.
- To manage external Govt. and Statutory Bodies in relation to operations in the Factory.
Key Result Area
- On time delivery of orders
- Should have excellent analytical skills
- Should possess good communication skills
- Should be self motivated and result-oriented
- Should have collaborative skills and should be able to work as a part of a team.
- Should have 15 or more years of experience in textile industries. Experience in SAP will be preferred
- Hands-on experience in running knitting and seaming machines
- Experience in Industrial Engineering and ‘Lean’ concepts
- Experience of handling more than 250 subordinates (direct + indirect) in a Unionized environment
- Co ordination skills, Process knowledge, Product Knowledge
- Self-driven with ownership of responsibilities. Ability to take initiative. Strong motivating and influencing skills.
- Ability to work as a team, system & process understanding, time management, meeting deadlines
Number of Positions Left : 1