10-15 years of experience
Full Time, Permanent
- Planning and execution of Preventive and predictive maintenance of plant and machinery & Utility equipment.
- Providing strong support to manufacturing by minimizing down time & improving the efficiency & reliability of utility services through continuous improvement process in maintenance system.
- Productivity improvement through Low cost automation, and Layout changes etc.
- Play the role of HSE champion of the organization.
- Planning and procurement of critical spares and consumables budget for key machines and Utilities.
- Plan and implementation of Shutdown maintenance of boilers & other services.
- Planning and execution of new projects (Plant, building and utilities) of the company.
- Implementation of key process improvement programs like ISO and TQM
- Laison with concerned authorities and ensure Legal requirements related to Pollution Control Board, boiler inspectors and Electricity board etc.
Key Result Area
- Down time, costs, adherence to timelines
- Strategic: creative thinking and contemporary management approach to complement business requirements.
- Team Management & Development: Manpower planning and people development
- Process & Innovation: Setting up, streamlining and efficiency improvement of processes.
EducationBE – Electrical
Experience10 to 15 years of experience in maintenance function in a manufacturing industry with exposure to execution of projects
- Electrical and civil engineering knowledge and experience.
- Self-driven, with a strong sense of commitment and ownership of responsibilities. Ability to take initiative.
- Strategic thinking, leadership and goal orientation, strong motivating and influencing skills.
- Data analysis, Ability to lead a team, system & process implementation, innovation at work.
Number of Positions Left : 1