Full Time, Permanent
- Machine start up after power failure.
- Checking and correction cross stretch measurement of each knitting machine.
- Helping to run machine with new operators.
- Attending machines stopped by QA for defects like, Gore hole, mis-plating, Design Problem etc.
- Minimize the breakdown time through proper machine setting.
- Minimize the knitting rejection through proper machine setting.
- Support for productivity and efficiency with the budgeted head count.
- Achievement of weekly knitting and seaming plan and pack plan.
- Wastage 0%.
- Support Quality for consistency for GU and GOI business.
- Cost saving.
- Support in quality and compliance.
- Zero breakdown.
- Minimize the break down timing.
- Proper checking and correcting plan for each machine.
Key Result Area
- Down time, costs, adherence to timelines
- Strategic: creative thinking and contemporary management approach to complement business requirements.
- Team Management & Development: Manpower planning and people development
- Process & Innovation: Setting up, streamlining and efficiency improvement of processes.
EducationDiploma / B. Tech- Mechanical
Experience1 to 2 years of experience in related field
- Achieve timelines and quality objectives for all area of responsibility.
- Adhering to system and processes, streamlining and efficiency improvement
- Good written & verbal communication skills, ability to work on a team.
Number of Positions Left : 50