The candidate shall be responsible for leading the Corporate HR Function, specifically below:
- Talent Acquisition: Oversee Talent Acquisition for positions based at Office and factories through internal talent acquisition team & exploring other sourcing channels. Generate weekly MIS for Management.
- Job Descriptions and Job Specifications Inventory: Designing Job Descriptions across all levels and for all Verticals for PMS, TNA & CB Needs
- Induction and Orientation: Ensure all new joiners undergo Infiiloom standard induction.
- Competency Mapping: Carry out competency / Skill Gap Analysis by development of Competency Mapping format & administering same.
- Capability Building: Develop Annual Training Plan for all functions & locations on basis of gap analysis and administer the same.
- Performance Management System: Plan, design and administer formats & communication on Goal Setting, Mid-Year Review and Annual Performance Appraisal for the Infiiloom employees.
- Policies: Prepare /Revise policies related to Compensation, Transfer, Promotion, Interns, Consultants etc
- Succession Planning: Identify high performers and create plan to develop & retain them.
- PIP Program: Identify poor performers and address their performance issues through established PIP Program.
- Employee Engagement: Create EE Annual calendar & drive the same across Company.
- Employee Retention: Take steps for managing attrition in high attrition sites.
- Payroll: Oversee Payroll processing and present MIS for Management
MBA(HR)/MSW or similar
10-15 years in Manufacturing company with min 5 years in Corporate HR functions
- Good Leadership Skills
- Multiple stakeholder management Skills & attention to details
- MIS Reporting for Internal and External Use