Audit & Compliance
MBA / Diploma in Labour Laws
DGM – Audit & Compliance
- Technical- Expertise in comprehending, implementing, auditing, and reviewing compliance requirements.
- Managerial- 3-4 years of experience in coordinating with different verticals (HR, Safety, Admin, Quality, Training, Personnel, Contractors) for compliance requirements.
- Inter-functional interaction for audits and required compliances.
- Daily facility walkthrough for environment, health and safety (EHS) observations.
- Communication and coordination with relevant internal stakeholders for EHS observations.
- Monthly internal audit covering compliance requirements pertaining to social, EHS, contractors, C-TPAT etc.
- Communication of corrective action plan and coordination for rectification process.
- Working with EHS Manager to ensure safe, healthy and hygienic workplace.
- Acting as facilitator to other functions for formulating policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Reporting to and closely working with superiors in case of any critical observation found.
- Maintaining necessary and updated documentation for compliance requirements and client standards.
Key Result Areas
- Quantitative- Turn around time for internal audit reports, Number of findings rectified.
- Qualitative- Process owner, knowledgeable, logical reasoning, analytical, time bound, committed.
- Job Knowledge- Thorough knowledge about BSCI, WRAP, SMETA, Other Social Compliance and C-TPAT Standards.
- Additional Attributes- Resilient in dealing with critical and major inherent compliance issues, open to multi-skilling.